Our office is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your medical information. In conducting our business, we will create records regarding you and the treatment and services we provide to you. These records are our property. However, we are required by law:
- To maintain the confidentiality of your medical information.
- To provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning your medical information.
- To follow the terms of our notice of privacy practices in effect at the time.
To summarize, this notice provides you with the following important information:
- How we may use and disclose your medical information.
- Your privacy rights in your medical information.
- Our obligations concerning the use and disclosure of your medical information.
The form below, Notice of Privacy Practices, presents the information that federal law requires us to give our patients regarding our privacy practices.
These forms are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you may download Acrobat Reader for free and use it to access these forms.